Hope Seeds, Inc. is a non-profit organization with a mission of providing quality garden seed to the hungry and hurting of our world, and teaching good gardening practices toward a more sustainable solution to world hunger.
“I have given you every plant with seeds on the face of the earth and every tree that has fruit with seeds. This will be your food.” Genesis 1:29
Hope Seeds is a Christian ministry which provides quality garden seeds to a hungry world through missionaries and mission teams to help feed the whole person – body, mind, and soul.
The world is full of hungry people! Hope Seeds is making plans to help as many as possible grow food for themselves to help fill that hunger… and it is our hearts desire to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with every shipment of seed and materials. Teaching someone how to grow their own food alongside sharing our faith in God is a core purpose of Hope Seeds.
The opportunity is great to help many millions of hungry people learn more about growing their own food, sharing that knowledge and food with others, and for realizing how great our God is… He is Creator of All and He loves us.
Grace, Joy, and Peace.
— Mike Mueller, Co-Founder & Executive Director
Hope Seeds Focus Points
- To do this good work, motivated by our Christian faith, which will be a witness to all people of the love Jesus has for us, and his desire for our eternal salvation.
- “To aid people groups in need of seed, agricultural advice and education, and implementation of improved growing techniques.
- To work side by side with organizations who also wish to feed the hungry in a ‘Partnership for the Solution’.
- To design and implement research programs which supplement the work being done by mission organizations for the improvement of food sources in many areas of the world.
- To acquire or produce seed stock which will protect and preserve the genetic material specific to certain cultures, diets, and areas.
- To work closely with seed dealers to ensure the availability of seed to people in need.